LunaJets is the leading private jet broker located in Geneva, Switzerland, combining innovative technology and highest personal service standards. We are a young, dynamic and multicultural team that is disrupting and innovating the current way of business in the private aviation industry. Join us as we continue to grow over 35% each year and expand our value proposition into different market segments.
Your objective is to manage various flight projects and provide a professional and efficient service throughout the flight process. Together with a team of Aviation Advisors, you will supervise the operations processes of private flights and coordinate with the various stakeholder. Join us as we expand the LunaJets value proposition and strengthen our market leadership.
- Position located next to Geneva airport, Meyrin, Switzerland
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Starting February to April
- Flight management and liaison between various stakeholders (among others: client, aircraft operator, airport, FBO, catering provider, transportation company)
- Supervise operations processes and verify their accuracy
- Anticipate delays and proactively manage supplementary requests
- Deliver exceptional personalized service to UHNWI client base
- Use of LunaJets’ innovative operation tools (Cloud-Software, Mac, and IPhone will be provided)
- 5-day working week with different shifts (Off days will vary during the week)
- Competitive monthly salary based on gross fixed base and bonus, total of 2,250 CHF
- Rigorous training program that will enhance your operations, service and negotiation skills
- Team mentorship through Sales Managers in small teams of 3-4 team members
- Regular individual performance evaluations (quantitative and qualitative)
- Variety of team benefits
- Enrolled in a Swiss/EU/EFTA university (at least 2nd year) or a Swiss/EU/EFTA citizen, preferably studying aviation, hospitality, or business
- Fluent English speaker plus a second office language (French, German, Spanish or Italian)
- Keen on delivering the highest customer service (aviation/service experience is valued)
- Interest in aviation and enjoy working in a sales & target-driven environment
- Proactive and positive, cooperative work attitude à we believe in teamwork!